Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Does Nana Know About My New Hair?

It's been a thousand degrees here and as we have previously discussed, I'm rockin' a fur coat. Yesterday, Mom introduced me to my new friend Kerry ...

Kerry gave me a wash and set ... or more to the point, a bath, a new hairdo, and trimmed my nails. Kerry reported that I was a little wiggly but all in all, a well-behaved young man. She trimmed my wire coat, and now you can really see the Brindle in my undercoat.

Mom says I look like a proper Scottish lad ... and she says I'm really handsome. Personally, I'm grateful for the relief from the sweltering heat.

It's been too hot to take my evening walks, but I did go to Mom's office yesterday to see everyone and show off my new 'do. I have it on good authority ... there is mischief to be had in a lab ...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers