Monday, June 29, 2009

Clunyisms

Here's a collection of things that have been overheard at my house recently ...

Dad and I were on the floor wrestling, playing with my toys, Elephant was the target of a violent head shake ... Dad was collateral damage ... 'He's beating me with the elephant ...'

Dad had finished mowing, Mum and I returned from our walk, we were all having a drink of water on the front porch when something interesting caught my eye ... 'Cluny just ate an ant ...'

Mummy is a helicopter parent, she is attempting to unclench, she left me in the back yard for a few minutes *alone* ... 'I need to warn you about the hole in the back yard...'

These things, I hear, *A LOT* ... 'No Cluny', 'Stop Cluny', 'Don't Cluny', 'Come Cluny', 'Where's Cluny?' Sometimes I think my name is Where's-Cluny ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers