Wednesday, February 9, 2011

*Yawn* ... *Stretch*


According to a recent study ... researchers have determined that sleeping with your cat or dog could present a health hazard.

Sure, I suppose, if one has pet allergies, that could be bad. The same holds true for an itchy dog. In my neck of the woods, it's not unheard of to have one's collar removed in the dark of night to stifle the bothersome jingling of tags.

We could also discuss how sleeping with your dog disrupts sleep patterns. This certainly isn't an issue for us, as I am happiest snoozing atop mom's pillows while she adapts to make sure I have plenty of room to assure my restful slumber. One can see she's only interested in my comfort.

After all, isn't it true that dogs will only sleep with people they trust ... so this is, in my estimation, a compliment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers