Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Most Important Game of the Year

Today is a really big day; first, for Nana and Opa, they are celebrating their 28th anniversary.

As for the American sports fan, we'll witness the greatest spectable in our sports-obsessed culture. I know that I have been patiently waiting all year for this match up!! I can't help myself, I'm simply transfixed by the television!

The teams have been chosen, the fans are assembled, and we are ready to witness the most important game of the year. This year's contest pits two gridiron greats with storied histories and fanbases that are second to none. The analysts are calling for a close game; even the Las Vegas oddsmakers have set the line at 4 points ... a close contest, indeed.

And in just a few short hours ... we will know who will be anointed the victor ... It's time for Puppy Bowl VII.

Oh ... and apparently there was a football game too ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers