Saturday, July 17, 2010

Marco ... Polo ... Marco ... Polo... Marco

My daily routine usually consists of a leisurely breakfast with a chance to read the paper, then a few hours in the office supervising my Old Man, a lunch time visit from Mummy, followed by an afternoon snooze in my house. This week was a little out of the norm as Dad was scheduled for a business trip that would take him out of town for a couple of days and Mom off to work as usual. For me, that meant a couple of days of quality snoozling ... in my kennel.

After EJ Newman learned that I'd spent the better part of Thursday in my house whist the 'rents were working, and I was slated for an evening in my kennel with Mom out for her monthly Bunco night with the girls ... he invited me over for a pool party.

EJ has this awesome pool that looks like a ship and it even comes with it's own rainbow ... I've included a picture of the two of us taking a dip.

As we were enjoying our afternoon of sun and fun ... a rabble of butterflies appeared in the yard, swarming us as we played in the pool. There were so many, I had a difficult time keeping up with them as they fluttered forward and aft.

I got so wet that by night's end, I was treated to a blow dry !








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers