Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Since you been gone ...

Dad left for turkey camp ... and Mom and I are home. That's cool ... we'll bond, take our walks, watch movies ... you know, the stuff we like to do.

But Mom surprised me with a playdate with Snuggles the (Chihuahua+Pug=) Chug. Snuggles and I did laps around the coffee table ... we had a few cheerios ... the Mom's took us for a walk ... we had snack ... and then we chased each other some more.

It was a full day and I was dog tired.

But here's the thing ... Snuggles left little bits of herself behind ... there are these little whisps of white hair ... all over the house. I am able to stir up enough air to have the fluffs of hair float across the floor in my wake. Days later ... I found something tasty on the living room carpet ... only to have Mom pull a chewed up clump d'Snuggles from my mouth.

1 comment:

  1. I told you she sheds something wicked...

    ReplyDelete

Followers