Sunday, April 25, 2010

Here comes Peter Cottontail ...

Whilst looking out the window in the den, something caught Mom's eye ... and she thought she would share her find with me.

Right there for the whole world to see ... there's a hare in my back yard ... munching on grass, washing his face, and acting like he owns the place. This guy's in my territory ... so it's my job to let him know. From my perch on top of the love seat ... I began to give Mr B. Rabbit a piece of my mind. I moved over to the arm of the sofa and passed on some more of my wisdom ... but he seems completely unmoved by my input.

I looked to both Mom and Dad for support ... clearly no help there. So back to the arm of the sofa, atop the love seat, arm of the sofa. Lather, rinse, repeat ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers