Monday, March 29, 2010

Whaur Are Ye Gaun, My Bonnie Wee Lass?


It appears tht there's been an addition to our clan ... me Aunty Ro has rescued this lovely lass. Her name is Wee Bonnie Weaverlass ... an excellent Scottie name. They call her Bonnie ...

Her original owners moved to Europe and couldn't keep this her. So like a Scottie from Heaven, she now lives with the Weavers. I'm told she has very good manners but she prefers that you keep correction of her more endearing habits to yourself, lest she sulks.

I hear that she is a Scottie with the personality of a Jack Russell. For Bonnie, life is playground where she plays fetch, tug of war, water hoses, or anything else that can be considered a plaything.

I think you'll agree, she's lovely and I do hope to meet her someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers