Monday, August 3, 2009

Hi Honey, I'm Home


I got home from Camp Sniffles on Friday. Mom and Dad picked me up bright and early. *I* was led to believe I was going to a pajama party at Dr Donovan's ... and although I can't say for sure, I'm certain we weren't making 'smores whilst I was alseep.

Mum and Dad weren't entirely truthful with me about the sleepover, so I felt it was only fair to shun the 'rents when they came to get me. That didn't last long as there is much to be said for being on your own turf and sleeping in your own bed!

Bonus! I had a new toy waiting to greet me when I got home (Thanks, Rhonda!). My night away from home failed to stem my appetite for stuffing ... With only one eye now, Elephant can say good-bye to depth perception.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers