Monday, August 31, 2009

Adventures in Babysitting

So apparently the folks decided that it was time for a date night ...

On Friday and Saturday, Mom and Dad went to the volleyball tournament in Omaha with Miss Deb and Mr Ken, whilst *I* stayed home with my first babysitter. Yep ... a nice relaxing evening spent stretched out in in my house. And we even had a few treats ... because *I* am a really good boy ...

Once home from Omaha, Mom came to collect me about midnight and I took this opportunity to take my final ... shall we say ... constitutional of the day ... right there in Elsberry's front yard. So Mom drops me, my house, my leash, and my treats off at home and heads back out to clean up after me. There she is, in the dark of night, skulking around in the neighbor's yard armed with a flashlight and a baggie. Good thing there wasn't a cop around ... that surely would have been an interesting explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers