Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Too much transition this year and I couldn't find my Halloween mojo ... so I did the next best thing.  I found the guy with the best costume at work and snuggled up to him.  All I needed was a yellow hat and I would have rocked it ...


The city of Lincoln has a marketing firm that is re-branding the city .. one small effort is the placement of these little signs all over town ... the effort has kind of a 'Where's Waldo' feel.  I found this one at 20th and Van Dorn.


According to the article in the Journal Star, the campaign coordinator says the intent is to surprise and delight folks. There's an entry on city of Lincoln's FB page with the other signs.


http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.10151197211014788.474123.369391354787&type=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers