Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Back in the saddle again ...

I took a sabbatical from blogging .. a break, writer's block, whatever.  But now back to our regularly scheduled program ...

February is one of my favorite times of the year; it's time for the annual Westminster dog show.  The whole fam gathers around the television, each one of us offering up our august opinions; opinions that are grounded in little more than a penchant for one dog over another.

Here I am watching the program ... offering feedback for one of the inferior breeds



Be the competitors hound, toy, non-sporting, herding, sporting, working ... blah, blah, blah.  The cherry on noight two is, of course, the terriers :)  While all my bretheren are indeed lovely ... let me be very clear ... the Scottie was robbed !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers