Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Raindrops Keep Fallin'

On My Head ... and I'm none too happy about that.

We all know the highlands are pretty damp and while that may have been OK for my foreclansmen. I fancy myself neither a Highland Scot, nor a Lowland Scot. I think of myself as more of a ... Midwestern Scot. You know ... the dry kind.

It's been raining off and on for the last couple of days. Yesterday morning when we got up, it was raining. Mom and I took our morning stroll in the backyard ... She under an umbrella and me in all my glory. Every time I settled under the umbrella ... Mom would move. We did this a couple of times and then I hit paydirt. Catching Mom in a moment of stillness, I positioned myself between her ankles and squatted.

Can you really blame a lad for simply trying to stay dry ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers